BFC opens new branch in Bahrain
Manama, April 5, 2012
Bahrain Financing Company (BFC), a major exchange and remittances company, has opened its Jid Ali branch, its newest retail location in Bahrain.
Located next to Ahli United Bank and on Ajwad Aljabri Highway, the branch was inaugurated by BFC general manager Errol Fonseca, in the presence of senior officials and key customers.
"This new branch is located in a high-traffic residential and retail area, with a large population of expatriates, mainly Indian and Bangladeshi nationals, who regularly use our services," Fonseca said.
"Opening this branch will allow us to provide our customers with the easy and convenient service they are familiar with from BFC, by simplifying and streamlining their experience when transferring money to family and loved ones back home," he added.
Customers who make a remittance or foreign exchange transaction at the new branch will be able to take part in the current BFC Big Win campaign, with the chance to win one of over 6,000 instant prizes. The prizes include 10MP digital cameras, portable DVD players, mobile phones, LED torch sets and 6,000 'Next Transaction Free' opportunities up to the value of BD1.5 ($3.97).
BFC Bonus Card holders who undertake a transaction during the campaign period - March 23 to June 16 - will also be automatically entered into the draw to win the star prize, a 2012 Toyota Corolla.
In addition, to celebrate the opening of the Jid Ali branch, the first 500 customers to make a transaction will receive a free gift. The new branch is a full service outlet, offering customers all the services and conveniences they have come to expect from BFC, including EzRemit, money transfer and foreign exchange.
Customers will be able to interact with BFC sales consultants, and execute their transactions via a total of three transaction desks.
The branch will be open from 9am to 8pm, seven days a week. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Emaar proposes 15pc cash dividends
- ABG units win top Islamic finance award
- Finance House approves 25pc cash dividends
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch