KFH opens new ATMs in Bahrain
Manama, May 16, 2012
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), a leading provider of Islamic commercial and investment banking services, has expanded its network by adding two new ATMs in Muharraq.
These latest additions to the bank's network of ATMs - one at The Lagoon in Amwaj Island and another at Dohat Arad - bring the total number to 20, installed throughout the kingdom.
"The re-allocation and expansion of our ATM network is part of the bank's commitment to enhance the efficiency of its delivery channels, increase customer service levels and enable the bank to customise its financial operations," said executive manager and head of banking group Khalid Rafea.
"The bank plans to install more ATMs throughout the year, another two will also be located in Muharraq, bringing the total in Muharraq to six ATMs.
"Our clients in Muharraq represent a significant segment of our total client base and it is our obligation to respond to their needs", he added.
The ATM installed at Dohat Arad is a drive-through ATM located conveniently near the airport, and the one at The Lagoon is a conveniently positioned standalone ATM.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson