QMF holds seminars on online service
Manama, June 22, 2012
QMF Global Consultants, a leading international consultancy providing ISO quality assurance services in Bahrain, the wider GCC and worldwide, held seminars to kickstart the launch of a first-of-its-kind online consultancy service in the region.
The service, called the Annual Support Membership Programme (ASMP), is an annual subscription service available to members 24 hours.
Membership to the programme allows clients to access a wealth of ISO expertise across QMF Global Consultant's worldwide network of consultants and auditors.
The programme is based at offices in the Almoayyed Tower in the Seef District.
Corporate firms attending the seminars included Cluttons, Eskan Bank, Deutsche Bank, Ramsis Hospitality, Hidd Power Company, Gulf Consulting House, Exponent, Zamil Steel, Al Hoty Analytical Services and Procco Financial Services.
'The ASMP was developed by QMF Global Consultants after extensive consultations with clients in the UK and the GCC,' said QMF director Faisal Riaz.
'As the current world economic climate gets tougher for business trading across the globe, we have found that businesses are facing increasingly difficult choices when it comes to acquiring the ISO expertise they need to survive without wiping a significant chunk off their bank-balance sheet,' he said.
'We feel the ASMP is an affordable answer to the needs of every business requiring ISO consultancy services during these uncertain times,' Riaz added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees