Qatar Exchange offers market watch app
Doha, September 23, 2012
Qatar Exchange (QE) has launched a new Mobile Market Watch that runs on Apple devices (iPad, iPhone and iPod).
The new Mobile Market Watch, available on Apple store, offers innovative features designed to help users in their investment decisions, it said.
These features include: market statistics in real time, securities trades in real time, historical price graphs, QE and companies news.
In addition to this, users can configure a list of their preferred stocks for direct access to associated data. A planned second release of this Market watch will include notifications and alerts about stocks movements and corporate events, a statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson