NBB wins top honours at Qatar event
Manama, October 7, 2012
The National Bank of Bahrain (NBB) has won the BIZZ 2012 Award under the inspirational company category at the World Confederation of Businesses awards ceremony in Qatar.
NBB chief executive and director Abdul Razak Al Qassim was awarded the 'world leader businessperson and excellence in business leadership' for the year.
"The award is a significant validation of our concerted efforts to continuously improve on our initiatives," said Al Qassim. "This supports the vision set by the management for the progress of the bank," he stated.
"The year has been a challenging one for everyone in the industry and it is pleasing to note that our efforts to improve our customer experience have been appreciated and recognised in the region and globally," he added.
NBB scored consistently high on all parameters to emerge as a winner.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance