Kipco Q3 net profit down 7pc to $23.4m
Kuwait, November 5, 2012
Kuwait Projects Company (Kipco) made KD6.6 million ($23.4 million) in the third quarter of 2012, versus KD7.1 million in the same period last year, marking a drop of 7 per cent, it said in a statement on Monday.
Net profit for the country's largest investment company by assets for the first nine months of 2012 stood at KD23.7 million, a 0.4 per cent increase on the KD23.6 million reported for the same timeframe in 2011, it added. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov