Brian J Reilly
Zurich appoints new CEO in Middle East
Dubai, July 21, 2013
Global insurer Zurich has appointed Brian J Reilly as chief executive officer of Zurich’s General Insurance (GI) business in the Middle East.
Reilly will be responsible for further developing and executing Zurich’s GI strategy across the region, covering Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. He will report to Saad Mered, CEO of Zurich's GI business in Middle East and Africa, and be based in Dubai.
Reilly joined Zurich in September 2009 and currently serves as its head of Personal and Small Business Segment for GI in Middle East and Africa. In this role he has made a significant contribution to delivering profitable growth across the region by launching new customer-focused insurance products, opening up new channels and securing new distribution partners.
Mered said: “Brian is a results-orientated leader with a passion for customers and vast international exposure in both emerging and mature markets. I am confident that Brian will continue to develop Zurich’s successful strategy, drive profitable growth, and continue to expand our distribution network, product portfolio and service capabilities in the region.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3