Oman road show to visit Texas
Muscat, October 22, 2013
A high-level delegation from Oman will highlight trade and investment opportunities in the Sultanate at the ‘Oman Business Road Show’ to be held in Houston, Texas tomorrow (October 23).
The delegation, which will visit three cities in the US, is being led by Dr Ali bin Masoud Al Sunaidy, Oman's Minister of Commerce and Industry.
It includes over 40 business and government leaders including Oman’s Ambassador to the US Hunaina Al-Mughairy and the US Ambassador to Oman Greta C Holtz.
The delegation will also attend a keynote speech at a luncheon, hosted by Bob Harvey, president and CEO, Greater Houston Partnership (GHP), an economic development organisation. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award