Sobha Group targets end-users
Dubai, November 14, 2007
Sobha Group, the Indian real estate giant, has announced that a large portion of its developments in Dubai will be created with the aim of providing well appointed, affordable housing options, locally.
The group launched its first residential project Sobha Daffodil at Jumeirah Village in October.
'We intend to reach end users paying monthly rents in the range of Dh5,000 ($1,362) to Dh6,000. Our talks with leading banks have convinced us that an EMI (equated monthly installment) in this range can be worked out easily for Sobha Daffodil,' said vice-chairman, Sobha Real Estate, Ajay Rajendran.
Sobha Daffodil at Jumeirah Village is a residential development housing 178 apartments, offering a range of studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments.
The Sobha Group expects to announce a regional portfolio of over Dh2 billion by the middle of 2008 which will include a range of commercial and residential properties at premium locations in Dubai. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project