ACI, Becker to launch RAK resort
Dubai, September 29, 2008
Tennis legend Boris Becker and ACI Real Estate are teaming up to launch the the first-of-its-kind Boris Becker Beach Resort and Tennis Academy, at Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah.
This massive project has been inspired by 'The life cycle of a Turtle' and will have 4 million sq ft of mixed-use recreational and residential space, said a ACI statement.
The project will be unveiled at a press conference on October 8 at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, the statement added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract