Khuyool awards Abjar tower deal
Dubai, June 21, 2009
Khuyool Investments, one of the leading premium property developers in the UAE, said it has awarded Delta Foundation a contract for completion of the foundation works at its flagship property Abjar Tower.
The foundation works are scheduled to be completed at Abjar, the tallest tower among all other developments in Jumeirah Village South, Dubai, during the first quarter of 2010.
The phase one of the construction period will begin soon after the completion of the groundwork, said a top official.
Fahad Ali Mousa, chairman of Khuyool Investments, said, 'This announcement is a very significant step for us as it reflects our strong commitment to all investors. We will go ahead with all our projects as planned with firm determination.'
Kussay Al-Sheikh, CEO of Khuyool Investments, said, “The appointment of Delta Company was in line with the company’s efforts to ensure the quality and fast pace of the project’s construction, keeping in mind that Abjar Tower is the tallest project within Jumeirah Village South.
The Abjar Tower is designed with the ultimate desire of luxurious living in discreet serenity; every element of the room and service reflects this understanding, he noted.
The landmark property is an iconic design and is inspired by its surroundings with a fusion of elegance with distinct contemporary energy and glamour, he added.
Dr. Ibrahim Al-Banna, CEO of Delta Foundation, represented his organisation at the agreement signing ceremony.
Khuyool Investments is currently involved in the development of many large scale real estate projects across various locations in Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract