Qatar Cool hands over first 'cool' villa in Pearl-Qatar
Doha, June 27, 2009
Qatar District Cooling Company (Qatar Cool) said it has handed over to the first villa with district cooling service in The Pearl-Qatar to its owner.
The Qatar cool management welcomed Ahmed Hassan Bilal, the owner of the villa located in La Plage Villas West development, which is the first villa development to receive chilled water service in Qatar.
"I am privileged to have the distinction of being the first to complete my personal villa project and to be moving in very shortly. Since we are in the middle of the hot summer months, it is obviously very necessary that the villa has an efficient cooling system, which has been made possible by Qatar Cool with their cost-effective and energy-efficient district cooling system."
"I am glad to say that I have received excellent customer service and personal attention from Qatar Cool," he noted.
An excited Bilal said he was looking forward to occupying his new villa which boasts of chilled water service. He appreciated the fact that he has been able to have an extra terrace made available by the deletion of the conventional air conditioning systems.
After the success of Qatar Cool in the West Bay area, the company delivers its promise once more and extends the benefits of district cooling to inhabitants of The Pearl-Qatar, providing them with environmentally-sound and reliable district cooling services.
“As a property developer, the need for efficient and environmentally friendly energy sources and solutions has always been a piority for me. I am now confident that the tenants of our properties in The Pearl-Qatar will have the facilities to enjoy the lifestyle they look for” Bilal added.
Fayad Al Khatib, general manager of Qatar Cool, presented a memorial gift to Bilal on the occasion as a gesture to acknowledge the company’s commitment toward its clients and toward providing them with an excellent level of service.
“It is a great pleasure to welcome Bilal in his new home knowing that we contribute to the overall living experience offered by The Pearl-Qatar Island, and to our continuous contribution to cleaner and better environment in Qatar” said Al Khatib.
According to him, this achievement was a new milestone for the company. "Qatar Cool took on the challenge of building the largest district cooling plant in the world to serve the massive development of The Pearl-Qatar," he noted.
"The District Cooling plant will not only deliver chilled water to commercial outlets, residential apartments, hospitality and other facilities, but to individual stand-alone villas as well," Al Khatib said.
“We are ready and committed to extend our services to all tenants of The Pearl Qatar as well as other projects and to achieve our goal of being the leader of District Cooling services in Qatar” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract