Deyaar hands over first commercial tower
Dubai, September 23, 2009
Deyaar Development, a regional real estate company, announced that it is handing over all units at The Citadel, its Dh700 million, 41-storey commercial tower located in the Business Bay master development.
The Citadel is now the first commercial tower to be delivered by any developer in Business Bay, and is one of the first real estate projects to be handed over in this strategically located area of Dubai.
The Citadel comprises 565,000 sq ft of office space, including 406 state-of-the-art contemporary commercial units and 29,000 sq ft of retail space. Located just minutes from Sheikh Zayed Road, the upcoming airport in Jebel Ali, and major shopping malls and business clusters in Dubai, facilities at The Citadel include 24-hour security and ample parking space, among others.
The Citadel is not only developed by Deyaar but also managed by the company. Deyaar is also managing five of the six projects it has handed over this year, which include Madison Residency in the Technology, E-Commerce and Media (Tecom) free zone and the Coral, Jade, Ruby and Sapphire Residences at Dubai Silicon Oasis.
“On behalf of Deyaar, I am delighted to announce that we have completed the handover of The Citadel, the first commercial tower in Business Bay, fulfilling our promise to deliver seven projects this year,” said Markus Giebel, chief executive of Deyaar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high