Deyaar to unveil select properties at Cityscape
Dubai, October 1, 2009
Deyaar Development, a leading real estate firm in the region, will showcase select properties from its diverse portfolio, including projects set for delivery in 2010 at the upcoming Cityscape Dubai 2009.
The three-day show begins on October 5 at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre.
In line with the company’s 2009 business strategy, Deyaar will guide customers and investors on gaining optimal value from its various schemes, including the Deyaar Easy Payment Plan, said a company official.
The company will also provide assistance to customers in gaining access to the best mortgage financing options through its strategic partnership with seven of UAE’s leading banks, Markus Giebel, chief executive officer of Deyaar.
'Cityscape Dubai continues to be one of the most important business events for the regional real estate sector, as well as for global real estate companies interested in the long-term potential of this key emerging market.'
'We are delighted to take this opportunity to meet visitors from local and international markets at this critical juncture, as we enter a new era in the real estate business, here in the region and elsewhere,' Giebel noted.
“This event serves as the ideal platform for Deyaar to showcase some of its upcoming projects, while gauging market appetite for different product categories. We will also use this as an opportunity to get valuable feedback from investors that we can then incorporate into our business strategy for 2010.'
'As one of the few regional developers with a strong project pipeline and a diversified revenue base, Deyaar is well positioned to adapt to changes in the marketplace. We look forward to another successful year of participation at this signal event,' he added.
Deyaar will exhibit on all three days of Cityscape from its 270-sqm-stand located at Hall 4, D10.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum