Deyaar showcases Central Park at Cityscape
Dubai, October 4, 2009
Deyaar Development, a regional real estate company, will showcase Central Park, a premier integrated development located within Dubai International Financial Centre at Cityscape Dubai 2009, which is scheduled to start tomorrow (October 5).
Strategically located off Sheikh Zayed Road, with easy access to Burj Dubai district and DIFC metro station, this distinctive project includes a 45-storey commercial tower, a 47-storey residential tower and exclusive retail outlets.
Central Park is an Dh4 billion ($1.09 billion) joint venture project between Deyaar Development and Dubai Properties Group, a member of Dubai Holding, with both partners holding 50 per cent ownership. Construction on Central Park is currently under way, with 64 per cent of the project already completed.
Planned as a high-value investment opportunity from two of the UAE’s most respected developers, Central Park is a state-of-the-art integrated development, comprising over 877,000 square feet of premium commercial space and nearly 558,000 square feet of residential space. In addition, the development consists of exclusive retail outlets offering a host of world renowned brands and boutiques under one roof.
“Central Park promises to be among the most captivating new projects in the DIFC district, specially conceived and developed to serve the evolving needs of businesses and residents in the emirate,” said Markus Giebel, chief executive of Deyaar.
“Central Park is poised to further enhance the appeal of DIFC to individual investors and commercial institutions keen to establish a base in this emerging metropolis,” added said Khalid Al Malik, group chief, Dubai Properties Group.
The residential tower at Central Park consists of 426 units, including studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, as well as a range of luxurious two- and three-bedroom duplexes and penthouses offering panoramic views of Burj Dubai, DIFC district and Sheikh Zayed Road.
Amenities at the development include swimming pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, a water feature at podium deck, restaurants with exceptional views on the highest level of the commercial tower and advanced security systems, among others.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar unveils luxury homes in ‘BLVD Crescent’
- Emaar's retail spin-off plan 'won't affect rating': S&P
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts