RAK Properties delivers 214 beach villas
Ras Al Khaimah, August 25, 2011
RAK Properties, a leading real estate developer listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Market, said it has handed over 214 beach front villas to the owners at the Precinct Five of Mina Al Arab located on Ras Al Khaimah coastline.
The villas at Mina Al Arab, which covers an area of 3.25 million sq m, boasts of panoramic view of pristine beaches, said a statement from RAK Properties, the company behind the development of manmade islands.
The development provides world class living environment suitable for healthy lifestyle with 2.2 km jogging tracks, 250 sq m swimming pool, tennis courts, children’s play area and ample open area to feel nature’s freshness.
The community development has sixty per cent of open and landscape areas and the remaining are residential.
Mohammed Sultan Al Qadi, managing director and CEO of RAK Properties, said, 'We are delighted to hand over these architecturally unique beach front villas to their home owners. The community stretches across nine hundred meters long private beach.'
'The project adds a feel of tranquillity and peace into the lifestyle of its residents. We look forward to creating a self sufficient community within Ras Al Khaimah,' he noted.
Al Qadi said, “These beach front villas have mainly been sold to end users, hence we know their expectations and have worked towards achieving them. We hope that with the panoramic view of the clean beaches, mountains and beautiful landscape, our home owners, find solace in what they are looking for.'
'Mina Al Arab is home to an exciting array of themed resorts, all tailored to offer a varied vacation experience,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings