RAK Properties moves HQ to Julphar Towers
Ras Al Khaimah, October 30, 2011
RAK Properties has moved its headquarters to Julphar Towers, one of its flagship projects, to better serve its customer base in the UAE.
The Abu Dhabi-listed real estate development company announced that it will occupy the 40th and 41st floors of the 45-storey Julphar Towers.
The move follows its success in the handover of three mega projects in Ras Al Khaimah and Abu Dhabi.
Earlier this year, RAK Properties commenced the handover of RAK Tower at Marina Square on Al Reem Island in Abu Dhabi as well as 213 premium beachfront villas at Precinct 5 of Mina Al Arab.
Julphar Towers, the tallest and most luxurious towers in Ras Al Khaimah, offers top of the range facilities and amenities. The residential tower boasts 349 luxurious apartments varying from studios to deluxe four-bedroom units as well as duplexes on the upper floors, while the office tower features 468 state-of-the-art offices of various sizes to meet differing work requirements.
Mohammed Sultan Al Qadi, managing director and CEO of RAK Properties, said: “We are delighted to move our head office to Julphar Towers, the Ras Al Khaimah's iconic twin tower. This world class location will help us serve our customers with greater efficiency and professionalism.”
Julphar Towers has been built over a three-storey podium that will provide retail and food outlets with stunning water views, which is set for completion over the coming months. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager