RAK Properties to hand over six buildings
Ras Al Khaimah, December 6, 2011
RAK Properties, leading Ras Al Khaimah-based property developer, has announced the commencement of the handover of six buildings in Precinct 2 of Mina Al Arab Lagoon District.
The handover of these iconic six buildings, which have different unit types, including studio, 1, 2 bedrooms and garden apartments, backed with world-class amenities, reflects the company’s impressive growth in the UAE, a statement said.
Mohamed Sultan Al Qadi, managing director and CEO of RAK Properties said that most of the units in these buildings were sold previously at an earlier stage, we are delighted to handover the units to the owners.
He added: “Located in a dynamic neighborhood of shops, cafés and cultural gardens, these buildings directly face the lagoon, and the unique tiered design allows residents to enjoy unobstructed views of the sea, no matter where their home is located.”
The company has also started the leasing of the Lagoon Walk shops that will offer a retail mix for Mina Al Arab residents and the wider Ras Al Khaimah community.
RAK Properties is now in the process of choosing retail F&B brands for casual and fine dining and fast food restaurants, as well as ladies and gents saloons, beauty and spas, healthcare services and pharmacy, laundry, gym and health club, ladies cosmetics and accessories, kindergarten, coffee shops, flower shops to cater to the needs of its residents as well as the entire emirate.
RAK Properties has already reported high demand for these buildings that are located in a strategic point in the Mina Al Arab flagship community project in Ras Al Khaimah.
Al Qadi added: “The Lagoon Walk shops, where RAK Properties has started leasing spaces serves as an ideal shopping pathway, and acts as a link between the residential communities. It offers a diverse and colorful shopping environment that caters to the needs of everyone in Ras Al Khaimah and beyond.”
RAK Properties said that huge progress has been made on RAK Properties projects in 2011 and the company has ensured timely delivery to business and residential clients backed with superior quality standards.
Al Qadi added: “In addition to a range of hotels, resorts and eco-tourism possibilities, Mina Al Arab is made complete by a host of amenities which complement the community and make it the ideal home, or the perfect retreat. From fun activities such as water and family parks, strategically-placed retail locations and facilities to serve the development, Mina Al Arab is a thoughtful meeting of practical amenities and exceptional hospitality for both residents and visitors.”
He added: “Encompassing intimate streets, green spaces, boutiques, cafés and restaurants, our new customers in these six buildings will enjoy close proximity to a variety of activities in a lively, animated environment – all with water views.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna