$15m park to open today in Bahrain
Manama, December 26, 2011
The BD6 million ($15.9 million) Prince Khalifa bin Salman Park is set to open today (December 26) in Bahrain.
The 78,000 sq m park is located on the Hidd side of the Prince Khalifa bin Salman Causeway. Boy wonder Mohammed Tamimi and Hind will perform at the celebrations which begin at 7pm. The opening has been timed to coincide with National Day and Accession Day celebrations.
The park is also the first facility in Bahrain that houses a boat jetty, which acts as a jet ski station. The artificial lake inside the park sprawls over 5,225 sq m.
The park has a skating rink and fitness equipment along the walkway. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014