Tameer Abu Dhabi project on track
Dubai, February 26, 2012
Tameer, a leading real estate developer in the Middle East, said its upcoming project in Abu Dhabi was progressing well and was due for completion by the fourth quarter of 2013.
The company said the tenders were issued for the Tameer Towers project early in February with an anticipated award due before the end of April.
To date, 21 per cent woek has been completed with towers A and B having reached structural levels 13 and 4 respectively. The majority of the complex structural elements have now been completed, it added.
With the anticipated award to the new contractor in April and the commencement of works scheduled for May, the phase A of the development is targeted for completion by the fourth quarter of next year.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation