Tameer twin-building ready for delivery
Dubai, April 1, 2012
Tameer, a leading property developer in the Middle East, announced that its twin-building residential project in International City, Al Jawzaa, is now ready for delivery.
Al Jawzaa project consists of 180 residential apartments with a mix of studio, one and two bedroom units. In addition, the project offers six retail shops located on the ground floor.
Federico Tauber, president of Tameer said, “We are very pleased to announce that Al Jawzaa project in International City is completed and ready for occupancy.”
“Our valued customers will now be able to take possession of their apartments and retail premises and start to move in at their convenience.”
The development features an outdoor swimming pool, sauna and steam rooms and fully equipped gymnasiums, in addition to the large open area at the podium level, all for the exclusive use of the residents.
Al Jawzaa offers easy access to Emirates Road and within few minutes from the Academic City and is a short drive from the center of Dubai city as well as Dubai International Airport.
In Business Bay, Tameer’s Silver Tower was handed over in December 2011 and work is progressing well on Regal Tower, a statement said.
The two residential towers – Elite Residence and Princess Tower – in Dubai Marina are entering their final phases, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract