Bayut.com launches ‘property search’ feature
Dubai, April 2, 2012
Leading UAE property portal, Bayut.com, has launched another key feature - property search trends - on its site.
This is the hottest feature offered by the site to date, according to sources at Bayut.com.
With this release, Bayut has further reinforced that it indeed is one of the top-most service providers as far as UAE and Dubai real estate goes, said a statement.
Property Search Trends, as is explicit by the very name, is a tool that helps you learn about the real estate search trends prevailing in the market.
Imran Ali Khan, CEO, Bayut.com, said: “Learning about the trends and demands of the market is the most important information one can acquire prior to making an investment. For any kind of investment, timing is everything. The search trends tool assists buyers, tenants and landlords in making the right decision in context to the on-going market trends and activity.”
“The implications of this tool are massive. For regular investors, the whole of UAE represents a field with countless goldmines. Now although a goldmine is still a goldmine but some of these mines have more to offer in comparison to the others,” he said.
“Search Trends, in the simplest words, is your direct-most route to gauging demand of different areas and property in dubai. With the help of simple and easy to understand popularity index and graphs, this tools allows you to see where people are buying and renting,” Khan added.
It can help double the chances making a successful and highly fruitful investment.
“The launch of this tool could not have come at a better time. Dubai real estate market is picking up and there is a sharp rise in number of inquiries and traffic at Bayut,” Khan said.
Citing several market reports in support of his claim, he said: “Bayut.com realises the needs of the changing market and has thus gone an extra mile to offer top-notch tools to help its clientele gauge trends and make better, well-informed investment decisions.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings