Cityscape Abu Dhabi to feature latest projects
Abu Dhabi, April 16, 2012
Latest real estate developments and projects in the Middle East will be revealed at the upcoming Cityscape Abu Dhabi, the region’s leading real estate development and investment event, said organisers.
The sixth edition of Cityscape Abu Dhabi is taking place from April 22 to 25 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
Leading players in the regional real estate industry will also use the event as a key platform to provide updates on existing developments.
Wahat Al Zaweya will be showcasing a major eco-friendly, self sustainable, mixed-use community development at the event.
Spread over 22.7 million sq m of land currently in the Faqaa corridor of UAE’s Garden City Al Ain, Wahat Al Zaweya will be available in four phases, with the master developer looking to sell 1,500 available villa plots in Phase One.
“Wahat Al Zaweya will become an ideal weekend and getaway destination for local Emirati and expatriate families,” said Khaldoun Saleh, general manager of Wahat Al Zaweya. “The project will comprise holiday or weekend homes that co-exist with a host of other developments including education institutes, healthcare facilities, retail and other services.”
The Libyan / British joint venture architectural practice, Allabina LCE will also launch itsinnovative 400 metre SZ Tower concept at Cityscape Abu Dhabi.
Surrounded by a ‘Knowledge Souk,’ the tower’s futuristic design is inspired by the form of the Arabian cloak (bisht) and inner garment (thawb), with the scaled model taking centre stage at Allabina LCE’s exhibition stand.
Meanwhile the Tourism Development and Investment Company (TDIC) has announced that it will be start taking bookings at Cityscape Abu Dhabi for the residential component of the Eastern Mangroves complex in the UAE capital.
Available for lease immediately following the event, the residential component of Easter Mangroves consists of The Residences and The Promenade Apartments, providing 220 residential units, from studio apartments to two four bedroom penthouses.
Chris Speller, group director for Cityscape Abu Dhabi said: “Cityscape Abu Dhabi remains the focal point of the regional real estate sector, with developments on show that have never seen before at the event, including the projects by Wahat Al Zaweya, and the Sheikh Zayed Housing Programme.”
“The many exciting projects being showcased that have been recently completed, or soon to enter the market in Abu Dhabi are all a vital part of the UAE capital’s 2030 strategic plan. The Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council will also showcase a much anticipated update on Vision 2030 at Cityscape Abu Dhabi, which is expected to be another of the show’s highlights.”
Cityscape Abu Dhabi returns with regular features, the Cityscape Awards for Real Estate - Mena on April 23, celebrating the latest cutting-edge projects shaping modern city skylines across the Middle East and Africa; and the Investor Round Tables, taking place from April 22 to 24, where CEO level investors and developers discuss partnership opportunities and strategy.
Also returning is the Middle East Real Estate Summit, where a panel of more than 40 industry leading speakers currently active in the Middle East will share their collective experience and tackle the major challenges facing the regional real estate sector. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals