Kingdom Tower financing complete
Shanghai, September 23, 2012
Financing for the Kingdom Tower, the kilometre-tall building coming up in Jeddah, is complete, a senior official of the Kingdom Real Estate Development Co was quoted as saying.
“We have all the investors, all the finance, all the money we need,” Talal Al Maiman, chief executive officer and managing director of Al Maiman Kingdom Real Estate Development Co said in a Bloomberg interview.
The tower, expected to be completed in 2018, will cost $1.2 billion to build.
Kingdom Real Estate is an arm of Kingdom Holding Co., Saudi Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal’s investment company.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property