Key management changes at Al Habtoor
Dubai, September 26, 2012
Al Habtoor Group chairman Khalaf Al Habtoor today announced key changes to his senior management team as part of ongoing improvements ahead of the group’s proposed Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Mohammed Fadhel Al Mazrooei has been promoted to managing director from director of operations. He will report to the vice chairman and CEO. Al Mazrooei will commence his new role effective October 1. He takes over from Maan Halabi, who has been appointed executive director of the group in charge of all the units.
K PRajan is taking over as group financial advisor from chief operating officer to focus on financial strategy. Sanjeev Agarwal will be in charge of the finance department in addition to his current responsibilities as director strategy & business development. The chief financial officer will report directly to him, a statement said.
Senior executives at the Al Habtoor Group are undergoing rigorous leadership training programs within the UAE and abroad to develop their strengths and better prepare the group for the future, it said.
Al Habtoor said: “We are a 21st century company with a strong mission and a bright future. I want my management team to understand their talents and help the organisation succeed with the right tools. The changes to the team are to enable the group to reach our goals.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna