HRH the Premier
Bahrain to build 100-boat jetty for fishermen
Manama, October 2, 2012
A new jetty capable of accommodating 100 fishing boats will be built in Bahrain.
HRH Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa was yesterday updated on a detailed blueprint of the project.
Chairing a work meeting, he gave directives to ensure the jetty provides every facility for fishermen and sailors.
He was also briefed by Works Minister Essam Khalaf on progress of a number of service and development projects in Muharraq. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale