Deyaar marks Cityscape with special offers
Dubai, October 2, 2012
Regional real estate company, Deyaar Development, has unveiled a range of special offers, covering both residential and commercial property, to mark this year’s edition of Cityscape Global.
As part of the limited-time promotion – available from October 2 to 4, coinciding with the region’s premier real estate investment and development exhibition – residential customers can immediately enjoy a balanced lifestyle of luxury, leisure and tranquillity at Clayton Residency by paying 25 per cent of the value of a one- or two-bedroom unit in Business Bay.
Located adjacent to The Dubai Mall and in close proximity to major commercial districts, Clayton Residency offers stylish and spacious apartments with breathtaking lake views, full amenities and facilities, a statement from the company said.
Commercial clients can also take advantage of this unique opportunity - by paying 30 per cent of the value of a full floor at either The Metropolis or 51@Business Bay, tenants can take immediate possession and also save 50 per cent on registration fees.
Located in Business Bay, both towers are attractively priced and include exclusive use of service areas, as well as lake views, proximity to Burj Khalifa, additional parking, and the possibility of long-term financing, the statement said.
“We are delighted to extend these special offers to our residential and commercial customers, who can take advantage of exceptional financing terms and immediately enjoy an entirely new lifestyle,” said Saeed Al Qatami, chief executive officer of Deyaar.
“Whether you want to move into your dream home or make a smart move for your business, we strongly encourage everyone to visit us at Cityscape – and seize this opportunity while it lasts.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project