Tameer’s Dubai tower project on track
Dubai, October 14, 2012
Tameer, a leading real estate developer in the Middle East, has announced that its 'Imperial Residence,' a two-tower residential project in Jumeirah Village South in Dubai, is on track for delivery in the first quarter of 2014.
Overlooking Al Khail Road, Imperial Residence’s strategic location offers easy access to Emirates Road and several iconic Dubai developments, such as Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall, Emirates Hills and Arabian Ranches.
Once completed, Imperial Residence will house 518 apartments offering a wide choice of contemporary and spacious studios, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, in addition to 2 and 3-bedroom duplexes.
Bhatia General Contracting Company, the main contractor of the project, has already started mobilizing since early September, said a statement from Tameer.
Site offices and facilities for the staff and workers have been established in addition to the installation of hoists, onsite fire protection measures and debut of some physical works on the completed structure, he noted.
Preparatory works have been rapid in the first few weeks, focusing on shop drawings, obtaining NOCs, site staffing, procurement, signing on subcontractors and receiving construction material on site, he added.
Federico Tauber, the president of Tameer said, “2011 and 2012 have been solid years for Tameer, with the successful delivery of iconic projects such as Silver Tower, Elite Residence and the world's tallest residential building: Princess Tower. We are keen to maintain this momentum and handover of Imperial Residence by 2014.”
Residents will have access to a range of facilities and amenities including recreation areas, a swimming pool, gymnasium with sauna and Jacuzzi, children’s play area, an elegantly landscaped outdoor area, 24-hour security and undercover parking.
The development also boasts of a number of retail outlets conveniently located on the ground floor of this impressive project.
In one of Dubai’s most highly attractive new residential districts, Dubai’s Imperial Residence will be just right to live and connect with key business free zone areas such as Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City, and Jebel Ali Port.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract