Kanoo showcases at cleaning trade show
Dubai, December 3, 2012
Kanoo Machinery, a member of the Kanoo Group, showcased its range of Tennant scrubbers and sweeping machines at a recently concluded cleaning trade show in Dubai.
Hussein Lootah, director general of the Dubai Municipality, inaugurated the first edition of Clean Middle East Pulire (CMEP) Expo at the Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre.
The Kanoo display consisted of Tennant scrubbers Diesel and electrically propelled and Beach Cleaning units from Beachtech Germany.
James Mc Sorley, branch manager-Dubai, Kanoo Machinery, together with Nabil Al Tawil, sales manager-Dubai, Kanoo Machinery, spearheaded the Kanoo Machinery exhibition and being coordinated by Suthas Subramaniyam, sales engineer-Dubai, Kanoo Machinery.
The show attracted many visitors from UAE and around the world with over 70 key exhibitors.
The CMEP was organised by Virtual Info Systems and Afi damp Servzi and supported by the UAE Professional Housekeepers Group and Middle East Facility Management Association.
The expo showcased cleaning equipment tools, cleaning agents and chemicals, washroom hygiene solutions, waste management solutions, laundry solutions and facility management. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract