Turki Mohamed Khaled Al-Khater
United Development names top officials
Doha, March 6, 2013
Qatar-based property developer United Development Company (UDC) has announced the appointment of a new chairman and a vice chairman of the Board of Directors.
Sheikh Ahmed Bin Nasser Bin Faleh Al-Thani was elected to the position of chairman, which carries three-year term, during a meeting of the newly elected board, which took place at the Oyster Center in The Pearl-Qatar.
The Board also announced the appointment of Turki Mohamed Khaled Al-Khater as its vice chairman.
Sheikh Ahmed holds a master’s degree in Engineering Administration from Saint Martin’s University in Washington since 1987. He has held key positions in major organizations, including Minister of Transport and Communications, chairman of Qatar International Airport, chairman of Gulf Airlines and chairman of Qtel.
He has also served on the boards of various influential companies and organisations. He currently serves as president of Nasser Bin Faleh Al-Thani Group and is a member of the Board of Directors of Commercial Bank of Qatar as well as a major shareholder in it. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex