Bahrain’s real estate trading up 36pc in Q1
Manama, April 7, 2013
Real estate trading in Bahrain increased by 35.61 per cent in the first quarter of the year compared to the same period last year, said a top official.
The total trading volume reached BD191.6 million ($502.54 million) during the first quarter of the year, Survey and Land Registration Bureau president Shaikh Salman bin Abdulla Al Khalifa was quoted as saying in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
He attributed the growth to favourable climates prevailing in the kingdom and government's measures that helped regain trust of investors and real estate developers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property