Astay to host Kuwait exhibition
Kuwait City, April 15, 2013
Astay Real Estate group, a leading real estate company in Turkey, will organise an exhibition in Kuwait to showcase its latest innovative project OnaltiDokuz at JW Marriott hotel on April 17 and 18.
The group’s initiative comes in line with the interest of Kuwaitis to be updated on the latest in Turkey considering that it has become a favourite destination for family vacations, a statement from the group said.
Cemalettin Akgul, sales and marketing director at Astay, said: “We came to Kuwait to cater to the needs of Kuwaitis who are known to be sophisticated in their selection of real estate properties. OnaltiDokuz Istanbul will be a residential area perfectly feeds those needs to unique and high class residential in Istanbul since it’s not only defined by stylish and modern furnishing compatible with neo-ottoman style but by the panoramic views of Marmara sea and the Princes’ Islands from the old Istanbul City and the Bosphorus in the east to the New Istanbul City and Yesilkoy in the south.”
“The project consists a unique investment opportunity as it is being constructed in an area set to become Istanbul’s new center of attraction. It’s a brand new and high class residential project in Istanbul that attracts intensive attention in Kuwait,” he said. “The limited numbers of resident apartment sales are continued to those who would like to be a part of this rare and elegant society in Istanbul which is Sultan’s city.”
OnaltiDokuz Istanbul is a dream-like residential apartment flats featuring a modern approach to space and a unique living philosophy. The project is located on a 30 acre stretch of land at a 200m distance from the sea, which provides spectacular views.
It consists of three blocks, of which all apartments, from the bottom floor to the top have a view of Istanbul, the statement said. The project embeds a 25.000 sq m shopping and social area which includes everything from a techno market and mall to a nursery and playground. It also meets all of the daily needs of its residents with indoor parking lots, social facilities and landscape areas.
“As Astay, we work according to belief that the results we achieve will be no less than perfect when each division of our system complies with the highest level standards. We want to expand and share our achievement with the Kuwait population and we are confident that OnaltiDokuz will perfectly meet their expectations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals