Turkey's TAV wins Riyadh airport deal
Riyadh, May 14, 2013
Turkish construction firm TAV Insaat said on Tuesday that it won a tender worth $400 million to build a new terminal in Saudi Arabia's Riyadh King Khaled International Airport.
Construction is planned to be completed in 18 months, according to a statament by parent Akfen Holding to Bourse Istanbul.
The project is designed to triple the airport’s annual capacity to 25 million passengers per year when completed in three years, officials were quoted as saying earlier.- Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show