Durrat Marina names new sales agent
Manama, July 2, 2013
Bahrain's mega-project Durrat Marina has signed up Circo, a real estate facilities and property management specialist, to manage its sales and marketing services.
Under the terms of the deal, Circo has been assigned the official role of sales and marketing agent for Durrat Marina’s first phase of development.
This covers sales of a residential area, comprising both villas and apartments, as well as a retail area which aims to host a range of restaurants, high end trendy boutiques, and leisure outlets, and a set of investment lands.
The two zones will neighbor a beautifully-designed Marina, which will house over 95 boats and yachts of various sizes. The sale and lease of these developments will offer expatriates and locals alike the opportunity to invest in luxury freehold, water front properties.
Durrat Marina has already seen a good deal of demand for the properties within its first phase, a fact which has been enhanced by the strides made in onsite construction.
Waleed Saffy, the CEO of Durrat Marina, said Circo was selected in appreciation for their commendable track record in managing a number of local properties.
The construction at Durrat Marina, located just north of Durrat Al Bahrain, is well under way, with expectations for the first set of sea-facing villas to be completed by year-end, and work set to begin on the residential buildings offering spacious and well designed 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.
"Additionally, construction of the retail units is set to follow suite, while set-up for the project’s Marina has covered most of its key construction milestones," he added.
Commenting on the deal, Circo CEO Mohammed A. Al Muqbel said, "We are very pleased to be entering into a working partnership with Durrat Marina. Our belief in the project and its deliverables underlies our commitment to its marketing and sales."
"Durrat Marina is a uniquely designed environment which we believe will bring a new level of luxury and class to Bahrain’s standards of living. Our association with the project aims to bring prospective clientele a highly desired property via a smooth and professional process, which we have established through our experience with a number of special residential, commercial, and leisure projects,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum