Dow Corning launches new sealant
Michigan, US, October 31, 2013
Dow Corning Corporation, a leader in silicones, has launched its MP Silicone Sealant, a multipurpose sealant, to meet the needs of the growing construction industry in the Middle East.
“Demand for high-quality homes and facilities has surpassed supply in the Middle East, creating a need for reliable, cost-effective, multipurpose sealants,” said market manager Billy Han.
“The new sealant complements our line of professional building trade products, helping meet the needs of simple and practical construction applications.”
Dow Corning MP Silicone Sealant is an acetoxy cure sealant suitable for use on nonporous substrates, such as aluminum, glass and glazed ceramic tiles. It offers mildew resistance and high weatherability, making it suitable for a wide range of internal and external construction sealing applications, he said.
The sealant is available in clear, white and black and is sold exclusively through Dow Corning’s Xiameter brand business model, which offers reliability and consistent quality at market-driven prices. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing