RWI to launch new rubber insulation pipes
Dubai, November 21, 2013
Rubber World Industries (RWI), a leading manufacturer of closed-cell rubber insulation 'Gulf-O-Flex' in the Gulf and South East Asia, will launch its elastomeric rubber insulation pipes, at a the Big 5 show to be held in Dubai next week.
The newest addition to its ‘Gulf-O-Flex’ line of versatile rubber insulation products for the rubber insulated building materials market, oil and gas, construction, shipping and automobile segments, is being offered in different colours and can drive in an 88 per cent reduction in power consumption, said a statement.
The company will also shed led on its diverse range of ‘Gulf-O-Flex’ products and its many features like being ready to be used without wastage, dust free, fibre free, CFC free, zero ODP and have low VOC, making them mold and mildew resistant.
“We are looking forward to our participation at this year’s ‘Big 5 Show,’ which is an extremely valuable platform to meet construction professionals from all over the region. Our participation will allow us to generate more awareness on the many benefits and advantages offered by our ‘Gulf-O-Flex’ range of products,” said Rizwan Shaikhani, managing director.
About 60 per cent of the company’s total revenue is generated outside of the UAE, with Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia being supplied with an average of 12 containers per month, he said.
RWI’s performance for the first three quarters of the year with projects worth over Dh20 billion ($5.4 billion), stands at 32 per cent, as compared to the 22 per cent growth posted over the same period last year, he added.
"The global construction segment is now witnessing a large number of construction activities, with most of the projects being located in the Middle East region. Also, the HVAC market has also been seeing an increased use of energy-efficient HVAC systems. However, the competition from local and regional vendors could pose a challenge to the growth of the market. Looking to address this challenge, RWI remains steadfast in providing its customers with more world class high performance rubber insulation products that can meet the demands of various industry verticals," concluded Shaikhani. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals