AUD partners with Barclays Bank
Dubai, March 16, 2010
The American University in Dubai (AUD) and Barclays Bank UAE have signed a MoU to enable exchange of opinion, knowledge and expertise between the two institutions.
This enhanced cooperation will result in internships and employment opportunities for AUD students with Barclays Bank.
The terms of the MoU cover many areas of cooperation between AUD and Barclays Bank including recruitment, sponsorship, exchange of knowledge, and training.
“Signing the MoU with the American University in Dubai, a respected and leading education institution in the UAE, enhances Barclays strategy of building a generation of business leaders at Barclays,” said Amal Bayari, head of Emiratisation, Barclays UAE.
“The External Relations Office, consistent with the university’s mission, capitalizes on building and sustaining enduring partnerships with the corporate world that will in turn benefit the members of the University Community, most notably its students,” added Peggy Awad, external relations manager, AUD.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis