Sakana promotes four employees
Manama, March 16, 2010
Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, the innovative Islamic mortgage finance provider has promoted four of its Bahraini employees to next grade.
Sakana also announced that two employees have successfully obtained professional degree from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, Islamic Finance (CIMA-IF).
“Sakana fully supports development of its human capital by providing employees with relevant training and development. In addition, the company also provides 'professional development support' and encourages employees to obtain additional qualifications to progress their career,” stated R Lakshmanan, Sakana’s chief executive officer.
“We achieved a significant increase in net profit per employee from BD20,850 in 2008 to BD27,395 in 2009.”
“We are proud to have 81 per cent Bahraini nationals workforce, of which 43 per cent are women,” he added.
The employees who were promoted are Khalid Ali Abdulla (finance), Haya Ismail (corporate communications), Amal Al Khayat (credit) and Shaikha Janahi (operations).-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- 80 Qatari youth complete leadership programme
- Qatar launches Josoor Institute
- Gess launches GCC education awards
- Professional social media jobs urged
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre