Dubai School of Government inks MoU with NBS
Dubai, September 23, 2010
The Dubai School of Government (DSG), a research and teaching institution, has signed a MoU with the UAE National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) to provide for data and information sharing between the two institutions.
According to the agreement, technical data collected by the National Bureau of Statistics will be used by the Dubai School of Government to carry out academic research that will serve the nation’s progress and development. A joint committee will be established to oversee implementation of the memorandum.
“We commend the foresight and openness of the National Bureau of Statistics, and believe that this information sharing partnership will result in the availability of better analysis to decision-makers and the academic community. We are confident the MoU will eventually lead to the formulation of a more informed public policy,” stated Dr Tarik Yousef, dean of the Dubai School of Government.
“We believe the agreement will benefit not only the two organisations but the wider community as well,” added Rashid Khamis Al Suwaidi, director-general of the UAE National Bureau of Statistics.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair