Bayt.com exceeds 8 million users
Dubai, June 18, 2012
Bayt.com, the Middle East’s number one job site, announced today that it surpassed eight million members over the past 12 years.
Bayt.com enables members to build an online professional brand, apply to jobs; read career literature; communicate with employers and other professionals; stay on top of market research; and plan their career projectiles.
The popularity of Bayt.com in the Middle East prompted the opening of 12 different offices around the region, the statement said.
This provides the company a market base to better serve both professionals and employers, and cement its status as a Middle Eastern job site created by the region, for the region.
Employers tapping into Bayt.com’s rich professional community today to fulfil recruitment needs at all career levels and across all industries and job roles range from small and medium corporations and family offices to regional conglomerates, multinational corporations, educational institutions and governments.
On an average day over 11,000 jobs are posted on Bayt.com and employers across the recruitment spectrum can avail of the industry’s leading technologies to source, screen, shortlist and rank applicants quickly, easily and effectively.
"We are thrilled to reach 8 million members. We strive to continue to be a part of the lives and successes of the region's professional community," said Rabea Ataya, CEO, Bayt.com.
"Every year we help hundreds of thousands of people find better jobs and in doing so build better lives. With the innovations lined up for the coming year, we are excited that we will have an even greater impact on our community."
This milestone comes three months after the site underwent a major revamp which saw an enhancement of existing functions, as well as myriad added features such as a mobile application, a reworked, industry-leading CV builder; and powerful new job-search tracking and CV-analysis tools.
Bayt.com also has a number of complementary platforms directly related to enhancing the lives and livelihoods of the region’s professional communities.
These include the Salaries platform which is the region’s most comprehensive online salary benchmarking tool as well as the Virtual Fairs platform where vibrant online job and education fairs are held around the year and the Branded Career Channels platform which empowers corporations and institutions around the region to tap into Bayt.com’s industry-leading technology to power their own career channels and further facilitate recruitment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam