KFH, Tamkeen in SMEs finance deal
Manama, September 18, 2012
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain) has launched a new financing product for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in partnership with Bahrain labour fund Tamkeen.
It offers Islamic financing solutions with 50 per cent subsidy on costs to support the growth of these companies in Bahrain, said a top official.
"We are pleased to launch this new financing product especially tailored for SMEs and we have signed an agreement with Tamkeen to support this product," remarked KFH-Bahrain executive manager and head of corporate finance Sattam Algosaibi.
"The bank is committed to supporting the growth of Bahrain's economy and the business sector by providing suitable financing solutions," he noted.
"Businesses can benefit from KFH-Bahrain's SMEs financing product which allow financing of up to BD500,000 ($1.3 million) with 50 per cent subsidy on many financing products such as Murabaha financing which covers working capital, trade finance, car and equipment financing, in addition to the Ijara financing which covers equipment financing and project finance.
"KFH-Bahrain has partnered with Tamkeen to support the private sector enterprises in Bahrain and Tamkeen is dedicated to supporting Bahraini businesses and has introduced many initiatives with the aim of creating a strong foundation of local SMEs that will further spur future economic growth," he added.
This initiative is part of the bank's aim to deliver to SMEs the same level of service and financing strength that its largest clients receive.-TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle