Bahrain sees e-learning milestone
Manama, November 4, 2012
More than 177,600 students and administrative staff are now clicking on to Bahrain’s e-learning system, said a senior government official.
Education Minister Dr Majid Al Nuaimi said the system, part of His Majesty King Hamad’s Project for Future Schools, has expanded its capacity, accoding to a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
He also announced that the number logging into the system, including students, teachers and parents, has reached 568,000. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- AUD extends scholarship deadline
- HBMeU signs deal with Spanish university
- Bahrain 'to become GCC's knowledge hub'
- Jail for employers hiring runaways in Bahrain
- Illegal teachers in Bahrain face deportation
- Bahrain student makes history
- ADU announces tuition fee freeze for 2013-14
- 18 teams take part in AppVision
- 500 graduate from Canadian University of Dubai
- Blackberry launches scholarship for women