Bahrain sees e-learning milestone
Manama, November 4, 2012
More than 177,600 students and administrative staff are now clicking on to Bahrain’s e-learning system, said a senior government official.
Education Minister Dr Majid Al Nuaimi said the system, part of His Majesty King Hamad’s Project for Future Schools, has expanded its capacity, accoding to a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
He also announced that the number logging into the system, including students, teachers and parents, has reached 568,000. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai
- EU equity buys Cambridge Education for $304m
- Etisalat hosts mobile learning conference
- Abu Dhabi Police partners with Harvard University
- Distraction at work big problem, says Mena study
- Saudi must boost private sector to meet jobs demand: IMF
- Oman college joins SAP dual study programme
- J4B jobs portal a boon for Bahrainis
- Qatar college hosts recruitment fair
- Canadian University of Dubai signs deal with CIMA