Kieran Gibbs, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and
Carl Jenkinson speaking to students
5,000 coached to ‘Play The Arsenal Way’
Dubai, June 25, 2013
Arsenal Soccer Schools Dubai has wrapped up its fourth season having coached nearly 5,000 youngsters since the joint venture between Emirates Airlines and Arsenal kicked off.
Since day one, the school has been running at near capacity, about 1,200 children per year being taught how to ‘Play The Arsenal Way.’
“We work with parents to ensure that children are coached, not only in how to play football, but also in life skills, such as team work and personal conduct, both on and off the pitch,” said head coach Ian Selley, an ex-Arsenal player.
“Our training sessions are adapted to suit all ability levels and our courses are based on the same principles used at the Arsenal first team training ground; to develop technical skills and a passion for the game to ensure students become the best players they possibly can,” he added.
The school is open to boys and girls of all ages and ability and is permanently based at 7he Sevens, Emirates’ sporting venue in Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry