Amity Dubai joins SAP programme
Dubai, July 2, 2013
Amity University Dubai has joined Germany-based SAP's University Alliances programme (UAP).
The programme's member schools gain access to the SAP Business Suite solution, including SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), said a statement.
Students undertaking the course will gain insight into how technology can empower businesses to optimise key processes such as accounting and controlling, human capital management, project planning, plant and materials management, and sales and distribution. it said.
"Identifying and nurturing youngsters capable of making a mark in the region’s IT industry is fundamental to SAP’s Mena growth plan," said Qais Gharaibeh, managing director, SAP Mena. . – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- SABB launches graduates programme
- DIAC ties up with business contest
- Australian open university in ME tie-up
- California ‘top destination for UAE students’
- Deloitte launches university for Europe, MEA
- Masdar joins Royal Society of Chemistry
- 77pc of Bahrain workforce 'are expats'
- Tawdheef to snap up Emirati talent
- Bayt.com launches new people search tool
- EF partners with Saudi education ministry