Bayt.com, Beecell in career services tie-up
Amman, July 29, 2013
Bayt.com, a leading jobsite in the Middle East and Beecell, a mobile services provider, recently signed an agreement that empowers members of the portal to access mobile services related to their careers by using Beecell’s platform.
The mobile services will allow the 12.5 million members to receive job alerts and career tips on their phones. Job seekers will be able to set up job alerts based on their individual preferences in terms of language, location and job function.
The job alert service will keep them informed by sending them fresh jobs that match their preferences on a daily basis.
“Professionals need convenience, as well as ability to interact quickly and efficiently with their potential employers,” said Omar Tahboub, VP of product at Bayt.com.
”Our partnership with Beecell, in addition to Bayt.com’s native mobile application, will empower our members everywhere more and more. Job seekers have the power of both mobile and real-time, giving them the freedom to seek employment as and when they like,” said Tahboub.
Bashar Hantouli, CEO of Beecell, said: “The addition of mobile services to Bayt.com gives an additional value to job seekers by using the mobile as an interactive tool by sending alerts as well as tips straight to the user’s mobile. Through Beecell’s platform and connectivity to all major operators in the region, we will be able to deploy Bayt.com mobile services quickly and efficiently.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- UAE companies set to hire more freshers
- Gulf education expo brand enters Mexico
- Nasdaq Dubai to provide Claritas preparation course
- Alhosn hosts architectural expo in Abu Dhabi
- University in pay row with Bahraini faculty
- Bahrain to host novel protocol training programme
- Bahrain jobless rate 'very low'
- University of Ain Shams opens MS treatment unit
- Masdar Institute launches BP scholarship programme
- New 'Indian' school to open in Bahrain
- Qapco to fund 6 Qatar University projects
- CIMA unveils innovative syllabus for 2015
- 100 experts for Dubai HR summit
- J4B marks first year with Tamkeen backing
- Saudi CEOs ‘highest paid in GCC’
- UAE ministry seals Microsoft deal
- Pact signed for UAE girls students' development
- Bahrain private school to resume classes
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Number of Omani working women soars
- Bayt.com launches Employer of Choice Awards
- Rota interview to screen youth conference applicants
- Experts discuss ways to build talented aviation workforce
- Top e-learning experts at Dubai summit
- Top education experts win GESS awards
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle