Bayt.com to host virtual MBA fair
Dubai, October 22, 2013
Professionals interested in seeking an MBA degree are invited to sign up for an online education fair to be held from October 27.
The four-day ‘Bayt.com Virtual MBA Fair’ is being hosted by Bayt.com, a leading job site in the Middle East, with Manchester Business School as platinum sponsor and Audencia Nates School of Management as silver sponsor.
The fair aims to provide a convenient platform from which potential students and institutions can interact directly without the need for a physical venue, said a statement.
Students can discover and interact with leading business schools from around the world, empowering them to make informed decisions when choosing the right programme to take their career to the next level, it said.
Going for higher education was among the top three career-related resolutions of professionals in the Mena region for 2013, along with ‘getting a better job’ and ‘getting a better salary,’ according to a Bayt.com “Mena Professionals’ New Year Resolutions’ poll in December 2012.
Another poll entitled ‘Online Education and the Job Market in the Middle East’ also revealed that online education is viewed in a more positive light today than it was five years prior to the poll, while 85.2 per cent of professionals in the Middle East are ‘for’ online education. Another 66.7 per cent believe that a mix of both online and classroom education would be the best type of education.
Suhail Masri, VP Sales, Bayt.com, said: “The fair is part of our mission to empower people with the tools and knowledge to build their lifestyles of choice, which can start from the comfort of their own homes.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Bahrainis top GCC nationals seeking Saudi jobs
- Transguard launches graduate trainee programme
- Applications invited for Bahrain scholarship
- New technology training for educators
- Mubadala tie-up promotes healthy lifestyle
- GCC education sector short of 200,000 professionals
- Rosetta Stone buys language-learning firm
- Focus on special needs education
- NIIT signs deal with Com Group
- iPads replace textbooks in 75 Saudi schools
- 250 students tour aviation training facility in Abu Dhabi
- 40 Jordanian students showcase apps, games
- New Indian school opens in Dubai
- Sharp to showcase educational products at Gess2014
- Qatar science park offers training to tech entrepreneurs
- Bahrain Indian School opens new campus
- Labour reforms 'key to job creation'
- Petroleum services training centre opened in Dammam
- Silatech, Spark to partner on youth work
- Spencer Ogden opens Dubai office
- Indian School to inaugurate new campus in Riffa
- Bahrain private school shut down for safety lapses
- UAE Exchange recruits 126 Emiratis
- New-look buses for Bahrain schools
- 30 students on WCMC-Q Dean's Honor List
- Saudi to set up new women's university