Boots opens store in Sahara Mall
Sharjah, September 2, 2008
Boots, the UK’s number one pharmacy-led health and beauty store, recently opened its first store in Sharjah at Sahara Mall.
The new store highlights Boots’ growing presence in the region and is aimed at providing shoppers in Sharjah with the largest selection of health and beauty products under one roof, said a statement.
Richard Morgan, president, Boots said: “This is indeed a momentous occasion for us and we are delighted to introduce the Boots brand to residents in Sharjah. Our investment in the emirate reflects our commitment to growing our business in the region and we look forward to expanding our presence shortly.”
The new Boots pharmacy offers over 6,000 health and beauty products, including over 3,000 own brand products, ranging from cosmetics, fragrances, revolutionary skincare and the latest designer haircare ranges.
Boots prides itself on its award winning range of health and beauty brands including No 7, Britain’s No 1 cosmetics and skincare brand; Soltan, Britain’s market leader in sun protection; and Botanics, the indulgent head–to-toe range created in conjunction with the Royal Botanical Gardens in London.
The store has trained professional pharmacists to cater to the health needs of customers.
In addition to the new store at Sahara Mall, Boots currently has 12 stores in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi