Enoc holds blood donation camp
Dubai, December 31, 2008
Enoc recently conducted a blood donation drive in cooperation with Al Wasl Hospital in Dubai, as part of its endeavour to contribute to the well-being of the community in the UAE.
A large number of Enoc employees participated in the campaign held recently at the Enoc Complex. Enoc has always been at the forefront of organising such campaigns regularly with Al Wasl Hospital.
The hospital provides treatment for patients suffering from various blood disorders including thalassemia, a genetic disease highly prevalent in the UAE.
“By organising blood donation campaigns regularly, Enoc aims to cooperate with hospitals to help meet the continuous need for blood supplies,” said Saeed Abdullah Khoory, Enoc Group chief executive.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Abu Dhabi to host mHealth summit
- DHA unveils roll out plan for health insurance
- Dubai hospital performs new pinhole surgery
- Al Ain Civil Defence ties up with disabilities centre
- ADWEA strategic partner for water summit
- Conference to focus on HSE issues
- Deadly human MERS virus also infects camels
- Axa Gulf launches medical provider locator
- Saudi medical devices market to hit $1.6bn
- Bahrain clamp on fitness drugs