Globalpharma showcases range at Dubai event
Dubai, March 15, 2010
Globalpharma, a subsidiary of Dubai Investments, and a leading pharmaceutical firm, is showcasing its range of products at an ongoing pharmaceuticals and technologies event in Dubai.
The Dubai International Pharmaceuticals and Technologies Conference Exhibition (Duphat) 2010, opened today (March 15) at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre to run until March 17.
Globalpharma’s range on exhibit includes antibiotics, anti-rheumatics, antihypertensive, anti-ulcerant and vitamins as well as pain relievers, a statement said. This is the fourth consecutive year that Globalpharma is participating in Duphat.
“Duphat presents us with an opportunity to exchange views and explore strategic business alliances and reinforce our relationship with health care professionals, and regulatory authorities,” said Jamil Akhtar, general manager of Globalpharma.
“Globalpharma researchers and scientists are constantly working towards discovering and developing branded generic medicines of high quality which adhere to strict international standards. Globalpharma’s long-term strategic plan is to increase its therapeutic medicine portfolio,” Akhtar added.
Established in 1998, Globalpharma manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products in more than 20 countries across the Middle East, Africa and Far East, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- BCC joins global drive on heart disease
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Oman launches ME-first solar driven oil recovery
- Bahrain launches major clean-up drive
- ‘Barely 50pc in Bahrain eat 3 meals a day’
- Ooredoo, Messi team up for children’s health
- Elan buys $40m stake in Dubai pharma group
- BA wins top business ethics awards
- MAF Dalkia inks service deal for TDIC project
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products