Globalpharma showcases range at Dubai event
Dubai, March 15, 2010
Globalpharma, a subsidiary of Dubai Investments, and a leading pharmaceutical firm, is showcasing its range of products at an ongoing pharmaceuticals and technologies event in Dubai.
The Dubai International Pharmaceuticals and Technologies Conference Exhibition (Duphat) 2010, opened today (March 15) at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre to run until March 17.
Globalpharma’s range on exhibit includes antibiotics, anti-rheumatics, antihypertensive, anti-ulcerant and vitamins as well as pain relievers, a statement said. This is the fourth consecutive year that Globalpharma is participating in Duphat.
“Duphat presents us with an opportunity to exchange views and explore strategic business alliances and reinforce our relationship with health care professionals, and regulatory authorities,” said Jamil Akhtar, general manager of Globalpharma.
“Globalpharma researchers and scientists are constantly working towards discovering and developing branded generic medicines of high quality which adhere to strict international standards. Globalpharma’s long-term strategic plan is to increase its therapeutic medicine portfolio,” Akhtar added.
Established in 1998, Globalpharma manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products in more than 20 countries across the Middle East, Africa and Far East, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- NCDs ‘to cost GCC $36bn in 2013’
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Infectious disease control ‘urgent need for GCC’
- New HIV cases fall as Bahrain's efforts pay off
- Conference to discuss emergency medicine
- UAE reports 3 more MERS cases
- Bahrain 'free of Mers coronavirus'
- 500,000 suffer from spinal cord injuries
- 3BL to assess Majaal corporate sustainability
- Diabetes experts to meet in Abu Dhabi