Huron hires former American Hospital Dubai CEO
Chicago, July 29, 2010
Huron Consulting Group, a leading provider of business consulting services, announced that Michael French, former CEO of American Hospital Dubai, has joined the company as a managing director in the Health and Education Consulting segment.
French will be working primarily with the Company’s hospital, academic medical center, and health system clients in the Middle East.
“With the population in the Middle East expected to double in the next 20 years, healthcare is front and center in the Gulf region. Leaders in government and business recognise the need to address this and are turning to Huron to advise on global healthcare strategies,” said James H Roth, chief executive officer, Huron Consulting Group.
“Mike brings a unique combination of experience working in executive leadership roles at hospitals and health systems in the Middle East as well as in the US.”
French has more than 30 years of experience working with hospital and healthcare organisations both domestically and abroad.
Before joining Huron, French was chief executive officer of Michael French & Associates. Prior to that position, he served as the chief executive officer of American Hospital Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Health & Environment Stories
- Bapco installs $120m water treatment plant
- $68bn health bill warning for GCC
- VLCC launches anti-obesity initiative in Bahrain
- 1,000 health experts at Doha innovation summit
- Major progress in fight against malaria
- MAF Dalkia, Dubai Aviation ink consultancy deal
- Summit highlights HR challenges in Arab health sector
- Saudi launches ambitious gene mapping project
- ADSW to focus on energy-water nexus
- Bahrain moves to combat marine pollution